The Sun Dial Restaurant Bar & View, atop The Westin Peachtree Plaza, was going through a multi-million dollar renovation and wanted to do a re-branding to strengthen their position in the community and drive increased traffic to the restaurant resulting in increased revenues; by cultivating more of culinary “farm-to-table” dining crowd, return of the previous clientele; and expanding well beyond the recognition as only a special occasion restaurant.
- Professional photo shoot reflecting all of the new materials and furnishings
- Marketing and Publicity focus has been on the Chef and the farm-to-table menus
- Re-branding the monthly email newsletter
- Maintaining a vigilant social media presence to keep the public informed about the renovation progress and help them stay engaged along the way. Facebook page, which we manage currently, has close to 10k fans, when we took over the management the page had only 800 followers. We have run a variety of contests, engagement activities and maintained a very active voice on behalf of the Sun Dial.
- Developing appropriate advertising and advertising partnerships to announce re-opening
The Sun Dial Restaurant Bar & View has enjoyed a huge resurgence. A new clientele is being developed through Culinary events, while a new crop of travelers and special occasion diners are flocking to the restaurant. The feedback has been extremely positive regarding the new menu format